Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pictures from Greece

Hello loyal readers! Did you miss me? I got back from Greece on Tuesday evening, but this is the first chance I've had to write a blog. I've got a student now, and so I've got to spend all day working. It's tricky. You can't be like "you go down the the microscope, I've got to post a blog now." Fortunately, I have internet at home now.

Anyway, Greece is a lovely country. Lots of old stuff. Really old, in fact. Apparently, people have be living in Athens for 5000 years. Also, the Mediterranean is very blue. We've all heard this before, but I'm always amazed. Overall, I had a very nice time and I still like Ko, so that's good. Here are some of my pictures (click on it to get to the others). No particular order. I'll try to add tags later. Anyway, this particular picture is of a street in Napflio.


Also, Flickr didn't give me enough space to include this, so here's a video of a place we ate lunch one day. I forced Ko to sit outside, even though it was very, very windy. He was a reasonably good sport though. We got a little splashed by the waves, but it wasn't so bad.




Okay, that's all for today guys. I've got to find my shoes and brush my teeth before I make it to work. I'll share some more stories later.

2 comments:

anaeromyxo said...

I like your blue dress.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Your pictures are wonderful, but I miss your commentaries. Ko looks nice. I wish you had included more pictures of you.