Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fallen Princesses

Check this out. I really love this website somehow*. It's about the Disney princesses. The artist says:
"In all of the images the Princess is placed in an environment that articulates her conflict. The '...happily ever after' is replaced with a realistic outcome and addresses current issues."

I'm not sure which one I like best. Maybe this one - just because she looks like I feel some days.


Plus, I like the bar. It seems like hard drinkin' kind of place.

_________________________

* Jenny points out that both of us have started ending sentences with somehow. I think it comes from Charles. So I may start speaking like a non-native English speaker. It happens when you lead a glamorous life abroad.

2 comments:

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

you are glamorous. I think we should dress up and do our own photos here in ATL.

also, I was getting dressed this morning--rather, I was looking for something to wear, and Nell said, "Oh, Mommy, you need a princess dress."

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

in the same spirit
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=124769252904&h=xr0ga&u=Vt6RY&ref=nf