Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pie

I'm at a job interview today. First - man are they exhausting. But the people have been really nice, so that's good. The worst question so far: If your life were a pie, how would you divide it between your personal life/sleep, teaching, research, and service.

There's a graph builder over at the graph jam link on the side, if anyone actually wants to make their life a pie.

Also, I should point out that the biology people thought that was a hilarious question. It was during my special meeting with the active teaching committee. I was their first interviewee.

4 comments:

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

a pie? are you kidding?

Jenny said...

hmmm.... I'm thinking at least half of my pie would be sleep :)

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

It was great to see you! I'm excited for May to get here.

anaeromyxo said...

Time flew by, as always! Miss you. We need to schedule a skype. I'm home.