Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally!

I finished my legwarmers. Yay! I'm sure that you've all been waiting - here they are:


Here's me wearing them:



They are in fact, quite warm. I actually slept with them under my pajamas last night. It didn't work so well on my way to work this morning. Not surprisingly, they don't stay up so well. So I think I'll sew some elastic in the top to hold them up.


That's all. Also, check out Jenny's blog. There's a picture of me cheating on Sammy. Don't tell him.

4 comments:

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

that dog is super cute, and the legwarmers are hot. you're going to have to beat off the german men now.

Anonymous said...

My, my time has changed you my fickle friend...You dirty whore. And don't you even think about squeezing me till I groan when you come home. And don't even expect me to pee on the floor a little when I see you for the first time!

Your "old" dog,
Sammy

Anonymous said...

I like!

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

Sammy,

bitterness is unbecoming a dog. Leave that for the cats.

Your friend,

Lily