Monday, February 16, 2009

3 things that have made me laugh recently

Do you ever find yourself browsing through Natalie Dee comics instead of, say, testing to see which RP cartridge is best for extracting domoic acid from seawater? No? Um, right. Me neither. But at some point when I wasn't supposed to be working I found this.

I think that it sort of describes my blogging philosophy. And, then, if that weren't enough - I found my perfect Valentine's Day comic.

It's funny 'cause it's true.

And hey, the other day I was hanging out on the indexed site, and this made me laugh for a long time.


Like whoaa, man. Right? 'Cause, like chickens don't have fingers. That just totally blew my mind.

Okay, that's all for today. Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I spend a lot of quality work time browsing Natalie Dee. I just want you to know that you are not alone.

anaeromyxo said...

I love french fry too...

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

I love your blog.
Also, I've rediscovered that the baby bjorn allows me to hold PJ and type at the same time. AMAZING