Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things that make me smile

1) Sunny days. You may recognize this picture comes from the same day at the nearly naked man in the park. But today it's a little cold and it makes me worry that this was the last one.


2) Knitting. I taught Kristina how to make cables, and she's displaying her first attempt proudly.



Also I finished one leg warmer. Then I kind of lost interest.


3) John Stewart. Oh, the Daily Show. You're so funny - and you allow me to watch your show even though I don't live in the U.S.



This made me laugh. You thought I was gonna stay away from the presidential election? Tell me what you think. Also, there's one about how the RNC is a gathering for closeted gay sex.

3 comments:

anaeromyxo said...

I appreciate that Jon Stewart defended Dick Morris against the boo-ing audience. That was sensitive of him.

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

I'll watch it soon, I hope. Right now I'm listening to John McCain's speech. I've taken your blog and S.T.'s and drawn her in to the conversation. I encouraged her to post too, with her point of view. She had a lot of questions I tried to answer, but was getting out of my level of knowledge.

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

oh man...and in the earlier posts I was referring to my mom. that's a funny video.