Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Live long and prosper

I mean, I know I should be embarrassed about this, but I'm not. Well, except that it's not an especially flattering picture. Also, I think jeans have fallen out of fashion in the future. Which is a shame, really.




Do you know what hasn't fallen out of fashion? Miniskirts and knee high boots. Only for the women of course. Men still get to wear pants.

So while I liked the movie (and get that they were trying to be true to the original series), I'm disappointed that the future is going to be a lot like the present. We'll have token females chosen in large part because of how good they look in the outfit (Sarah Palin, anyone?).

2 comments:

anaeromyxo said...

Sarah Palin did look really good in the outfit. The good news is that you would also look good in one of those little dresses with some nice knee boots. Consider it for next time :) Also, given what you've learned about the future, maybe you should also consider it for job interviews.

Reforming Soccer Mom said...

Is Sarah Palin in the new movie?